The Postie Has Been !!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Wiki

Post by Wiki »

I am still pinching myself to ensure it is not a dream! Passing first time and living close to the school does make a world of difference doesn't it. (I am sure we are much more rounded for having the whole range of experiences are we not???)

Once again, huge thanks to forum members that have supported me (and the friends that I recommended the site to this year - I have been lurking around following their threads and the tremendous support and advice given to them.)

Warmest regards
Wiki
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Hi Wiki, glad you came by!! Yes this short route is just lovely!

Congratulations, did your son join his sister at her school?

Have to say, it looks like if you live south of Aylesbury, it seems only a bijou cottage in the school grounds guarantees you your first school of choice!

Big hug to DS 8)

Ambridge x
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

No Ambridge - it's not Marvin Gaye (he shot himself, anyway). It's "Marvin the Paranoid Android" from "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy". Sally-Anne's other persona is Trillion. She has forbidden me to do any Marvinning, so I plan to meet her at "The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe" for a celebratory drink on the 20th (and can throw away my Beeblebrock glasses).
many thanks
dejavu
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Congratulations on your great news, Ambridge, you deserve it - especially after all the trouble you had last time round!

Our situation is the reverse of yours - easypeasy first time, nowt but hassle this time due to the big admissions reorganization a few years ago. :o

I'm sure your DD will be very happy at her new school, here's hoping that common sense prevails at appeal and our DD will be able to join her! :)
Marylou
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now