Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bec

Good Luck

Post by bec »

Hi all

Just wanted to wish all in Devon good luck for tomorrow, I was in the same position last year, don't think I slept a wink the night before results were due.......... by 8.30 the email still hadn't arrived so I rang school admissions who gave us the good news :D :D :D

Anyway, hang on in there, not long now.........

Bec
KingKernow

Post by KingKernow »

I was hoping to revieve an email bang on midnight! This is going to be a long night!!!!
Tracyhf1

Post by Tracyhf1 »

I take it in Devon you know from 12 then, I believe Torbay is after 4pm :-( that is so cruel, lol.
bec

Post by bec »

Hey guys :D have you tried the loophole that everyone else seems to be able to get in with?!
Tracyhf1

Post by Tracyhf1 »

I didn't apply to Torbay online, my LA did it on my behalf (we are out of the area at the moment) so I don't have any kind of log in details. :(
Hopefully we will get an email after 4pm, if not it will be via letter.
bec

Post by bec »

Hi Tracyhf1

never mind, try ringing them first thing, worked for me last year although was Devon not Torbay.......was Torbay school though!
KingKernow

Post by KingKernow »

Cornwall allocations are up!! Son got into Devonport, we are so proud!
Tracyhf1

Post by Tracyhf1 »

Congratulations!!!!! I am really pleased for you. I bet you can't wait to tell him!! :D
bec

Post by bec »

Brilliant news KingKernow :D :D :D

I'll check back in tomorrow to see how the rest of you got on.

Best head off now school in the morning....although DS1 is in Derby this weekend with the school, they made the 5 aside National Finals...the sport, now that's a whole different ball game at GS :shock:

Will be going through this all again with DS2 in 2 years so won't relax till then!!!
trembling in torbay

Post by trembling in torbay »

Well done King Kernow!

Torbay have definately not got any access yet to find out about results on line. They have told us to wait for an email after 4pm if we applied on line. If we applied by post, wait for the post tomorrow or Weds!

Off to work today but leave at 3pm so will be switching on my PC asap at 3.15pm. Might sneak a peak at work and take my login details for Torbay LEA just in case there is access to their site later in the day.

Good luck everyone!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now