When do we get the results?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Beckii330

Re: When do we get the results?

Post by Beckii330 »

Anna10 wrote:you can call the council for the results if the postie doesn't bring them today...Ive had to do that tel:307469
Ah thank you! I will do that, I genuinely can't take it any longer!
twinmum2001

Post by twinmum2001 »

Beckii330 wrote:Grrr the post has been but no letter. Waited in all morning making myself sick!!

Was hoping to have the result and to have a think about it while my son was at school, no doubt it will come tomorrow now.
I contacted the school. They are in first class post sent today (5th). Fingers crossed we will get tomorrow.

Good Luck.
Beckii330

Post by Beckii330 »

twinmum2001 wrote:
Beckii330 wrote:Grrr the post has been but no letter. Waited in all morning making myself sick!!

Was hoping to have the result and to have a think about it while my son was at school, no doubt it will come tomorrow now.
I contacted the school. They are in first class post sent today (5th). Fingers crossed we will get tomorrow.

Good Luck.
Ah ok, I spoke to the council this morning and they said al results were in the post yesterday. I just rang the council again and they only have the results for the girls so we have another day to wait. :(
nezumi

Post by nezumi »

No post yet, but I don't know whether it just hasn't been yet. :?

Has anyone had boys results? Or is it just girls that have been received so far?
nezumi

Post by nezumi »

Ah cross posted.

Oh that's annoying, I don't really want my son there when I open them in case he hasn't passed.

Oh well.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now