Appeals in Dorset

Eleven Plus (11+) in Dorset

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Twinmumdorch

Appeals in Dorset

Post by Twinmumdorch »

I just wanted to say good luck to anyone who has an appeal for a Dorset Grammar school this week. I have one appointment today and one on Wednesday and then the wait for the a decision. I will be so glad when it is all over and we know what is happening with our lives. The stress of not knowing is not good to be living with.
jackieg

Re: Appeals in Dorset

Post by jackieg »

good luck to you too, we are waiting to hear result on our appeal for BS for Boys which was last week. If anyone else hears would love to know how it went? Thought ours was ok but of course never know how to gauge it...
Twinmumdorch

Post by Twinmumdorch »

jackieg wrote:good luck to you too, we are waiting to hear result on our appeal for BS for Boys which was last week. If anyone else hears would love to know how it went? Thought ours was ok but of course never know how to gauge it...
It feels a long time when you are waiting doesn't it? We won't know until the end of next week at the earliest I think. Did the panel ask you a lot of questions?
jackieg

Post by jackieg »

sorry for delay, we were there about 30 mins. Thought panel very friendly and didn't ask a great deal of questions. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign. Nothing was asked that I didn't anticipate either. Good luck everyone think we get our letters today.
Twinmumdorch

Post by Twinmumdorch »

We were successful in our appeal and our twins can stay together. Such an enormous relief. Off to buy my second set of school uniform this weekend!
Ripcurlrana

Post by Ripcurlrana »

Twinmumdorch wrote:We were successful in our appeal and our twins can stay together. Such an enormous relief. Off to buy my second set of school uniform this weekend!

Just read this. So pleased for you all!!