bournemouth school for boys test - 24 Nov 07

Eleven Plus (11+) in Dorset

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dhbalci

bournemouth school for boys test - 24 Nov 07

Post by dhbalci »

Hi,

My son took the exam last Saturday. He found English very hard. VR and Maths weren't so difficult for him. We don't know anybody else who took the exam. So we'd like to hear from other parents as to how their children found the exam.

Cheers

BTW, well done to every boy who sat the exam and best wishes for all of them.
TestName

Post by TestName »

My daughter did the BSG exams and as far as I know the papers for English, Maths and VR are the same as BSB (but the Essay titles are different). She found the English and Maths fine but the VR tough which was strange as she'd always done very well in practice VR tests. This may have been down to tiredness at the end of a long morning. A number of her friends also found the VR hard.
SouthCoastMum

Post by SouthCoastMum »

My daughter found the BSG Maths very hard and she had to guess a number of questions at the end of the paper. In contrast to your daughter's experience she really enjoyed the VR though so I guess it probably comes down to individual preferences. English she found OK too.

With regards your statement that the papers for BSG and BSB are the same Testname - I don't believe that's right. I understand that the schools set different questions in all papers.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now