1st March question - how to look online??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Petal

Post by Petal »

Thanks Silver 29

I am too impatient so I know I won't sleep until I know the results.

I'll prepare myself for a long night.

DS however is blissfully unaware of anything, not sure he even realises he gets results tommorow.
pp

Post by pp »

Hi all, am still confused, will we receive emails allocating us school places or have we gor to login to above websites
dinah

Post by dinah »

You will get an email if you did an online application but you can log on and get your allocation before the email arrives
Romfordmum

Post by Romfordmum »

This is so unfair!! DD is hoping for CCHS but as we come under Havering council we don't get our results until 7am Tuesday morning, however I am hoping we might get the e-mail from CSSE before then!! Good luck to everyone else.
TP123

Post by TP123 »

Hi RomfordMum

With the email from the CSSE - will the email contain the results and rank - or will there be a link that you then need to log on to with an id/pwd to access the detail?

I dont recall if I set a password when submitting to CSSE online. :shock:
moved

Post by moved »

The CSSE will email you with the results . It will look something like this (with numbers for the x, y, z, etc.)

Your child’s raw scores in the three tests are as follows:
English Score x/50
Mathematics score y/38
Verbal Reasoning Score z/80
These three results are adjusted to take account of any variations in the difficulty of different papers each year and combined to produce your child's overall, standardised, weighted score of: ***

This score is used to determine your child's place on each of the "offer lists" of your chosen school. The CSSE Office has supplied the relevant Local Authority with the position of your child on each of the offer lists of the schools for which you expressed a preference. This information is shown in the table below and we also include the total number of selective applicants for each of your chosen schools.

School Preferences (alphabetical) | Total | Your | Applicants |
| Applicants | ranked | on your |
| | position |ranked list*|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
King Edward VI Grammar School | 662 | a | 662 |
Southend High School for Boys * | 839 | b | 499 |
Westcliff High School for Boys * | 820 | c | 384 |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TP123

Post by TP123 »

Thank you Moved!! I know that we are all a little emotional now that we are coming towards the final stages of the 11+ experience (round 1).

But i have to say that you (and the other experienced parents) have been a complete rock and the message above just shows how patient, selfless and generous you have been with all that you know and all that you happily share with us. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

I always worry about whether i have asked a similar question before and if someone is going to say "READ WHAT WE HAVE SAID BEFORE" - but no one ever does and this is probably what keeps us hooked to this forum.

Thank you to you and all the other parents!
pp

Post by pp »

Hi all, do feel completely stupid, i keep on reading- log in beforehand and get results, am based in essex, i dont remember setting up a password, as it is coming up to 12mid, am beginning to panic, any ideas?.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Just to say vitual hugs to you all as you sit up late tonight. I truly feel for you as you wait.
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

This wait is AGONY!! This weekend has felt longer than the last three months. AARRGH