KEGS waiting list.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

marigold

KEGS waiting list.

Post by marigold »

I heard yesterday of movement of three places on the waiting list.

Looks like things are beginning to happen. Lots of luck to any waiters on the forum.
maymum

Re: KEGS waiting list.

Post by maymum »

marigold wrote:I heard yesterday of movement of three places on the waiting list.

Looks like things are beginning to happen. Lots of luck to any waiters on the forum.
Thanks for the info marigold, hopefully that will help the Southend waiting lists too and get them moving upwardly :)
maymum

Post by maymum »

maymum wrote:
marigold wrote:I heard yesterday of movement of three places on the waiting list.

Thanks for the info marigold, hopefully that will help the Southend waiting lists too and get them moving upwardly :)
I have today, rang essex Admissions, and KEGS has moved 9 places since last week, WOW. My DS has NO HOPE of getting into KEGS (was 163 last week now 154!!!) but checked hoping it will give me some idea that movement is taking place and that Southend will hopefully be moving like that also..............Good Luck all those waiting for a place at KEGS ....hooray movement!!!!!!!
FUZZFUZZFUZZ

Post by FUZZFUZZFUZZ »

I rang this morning and was told 7 places ?????????? :? :?
maymum wrote:
maymum wrote:

I have today, rang essex Admissions, and KEGS has moved 9 places since last week, WOW. My DS has NO HOPE of getting into KEGS (was 163 last week now 154!!!) but checked hoping it will give me some idea that movement is taking place and that Southend will hopefully be moving like that also..............Good Luck all those waiting for a place at KEGS ....hooray movement!!!!!!!
fizzwizz123

Post by fizzwizz123 »

i called Essex cc this morning - the list has moved 8 places since 1st march :D - and out of those 8, 4 have already accepted their place, and they are waiting to hear back from the other 4 - apparently they are allowed about 2 weeks to decide, so may well be worth calling back in another 2 weeks to see how it has moved......! :o
FUZZFUZZFUZZ

Post by FUZZFUZZFUZZ »

It was 8 yesterday - has anyone any info. about movement today ?

fizzwizz123 wrote:i called Essex cc this morning - the list has moved 8 places since 1st march :D - and out of those 8, 4 have already accepted their place, and they are waiting to hear back from the other 4 - apparently they are allowed about 2 weeks to decide, so may well be worth calling back in another 2 weeks to see how it has moved......! :o
fizzwizz123

Post by fizzwizz123 »

anyone got any news on kegs movement this week ? i am struggling not to call them every other day at the moment!!! :?
marigold

Post by marigold »

A boy in my sons class got a place on Monday. I believe he originally was between 8 and 12 on the waiting list

I think my son was more pleased than the boy involved as he was desperate to have a friend to go with and they will be able to walk to school together.

Things are sounding good and I really hope that some more people will have happy news over Easter.
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

marigold wrote:A boy in my sons class got a place on Monday. I believe he originally was between 8 and 12 on the waiting list
I think my son was more pleased than the boy involved as he was desperate to have a friend to go with and they will be able to walk to school together.
Things are sounding good and I really hope that some more people will have happy news over Easter.
That's great news :D Let's hope that list keeps on moving.....
FUZZFUZZFUZZ

Post by FUZZFUZZFUZZ »

I can't understand what is going on here :? - spoke to Essex admissions today asking why my DX had not moved up the KEGS list if a place was allocated on Monday :shock: . Keith at Essex (now on first name terms) :lol: asked me to post on the forum that there has been no change to the 8 places allocated and the last offer was made on 24th (last Wednesday) and the list has not moved since then.

:twisted: