Scores 2011

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
OMG FROM SOUTHEND

Re: Scores 2011

Post by OMG FROM SOUTHEND »

Good morning worried!!!!! Any news??? No news here!!!!
mathsnut

Post by mathsnut »

natnats wrote:I have a htc which I was also checking and still no email is showing up even after an hour of me getting at least 3 emails to my account that did show up on my laptop.
Just read this on my HTC and rushed to pc in a panic. Still no msg though, in inbox or spam. DD seems totally calm and unbothered. I'm a wreck!
OMG FROM SOUTHEND

Hi Maths nuts, i`m also in Leigh and can`t handle this!!!! Thankfully ds a bit less stressd than me!!!
no.5

Post by no.5 »

Congratulations to all with allocation results and GL to all those still waiting. We are over the moon as DS was allocated KEGS (first choice) despite thinking he'd had a really bad day and not even completing the maths paper! Will definitely post scores later when we get the CSSE email.

Hope it's good news for you all xx
mathsnut

Post by mathsnut »

Hi OMG. I have just done the school run and some parents know but others don't. We think they might be sending the emails out in order of the allocated school. I found people who have been Eastwood and Cecil Jones, but none yet who have any high schools - so not knowing yet may be a good sign. Fingers doubly-crossed know. One girl was sure that she would be told today at school. Not sure how likely that is, but would be great just to know. Good luck :?
OMG FROM SOUTHEND

Don`t panic maths nut. I have had updates also from belfairs but also from grammar and king john. We are still waiting
moved

Post by moved »

The parents of my pupils have heard randomly, nothing to do with schools or allocation. All who have heard have their first choice school, but one who hasn't was one of brightest so should easily have a place. So don't worry it is just the email system working through. Still keeping my fingers crossed for all of you.
mathsnut

Post by mathsnut »

I know of someone who has heard that got a school not on their list, although I think they may have only listed 2 schools. So no pattern at all. I shall just have to go and do my shopping and try not to think about it for an hour. I suspect I won't do a very good job and will forget to buy something crucial :lol:
OMG FROM SOUTHEND

mathsnut wrote:I know of someone who has heard that got a school not on their list, although I think they may have only listed 2 schools. So no pattern at all. I shall just have to go and do my shopping and try not to think about it for an hour. I suspect I won't do a very good job and will forget to buy something crucial :lol:

Good luck, i haven`t left the pc.
Chai

Post by Chai »

I have just heard from my students. So far so good. One has cleared for KEGs, despite not finishing the maths paper (last 2 questions). Maths is his forte.

The other has been successful for Westcliff Girls. She is Asian and found the English paper extremely difficult. The change in exam format for the English paper really tripped her up, she said.

I am not their parent but am extremely satisfied and happy today for them.

Both are out of catchment.

Waiting to hear from 2 more who applied by post.

Good luck to you all.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now