Patience is a virtue

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Bo Peep

Patience is a virtue

Post by Bo Peep »

Okay on behalf of all of us who are still waiting....AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
IT'S NOT FAIR.....RAAHHHHHHH WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

NOw, doesn't that feel better? :oops:
Guest29

Post by Guest29 »

feel the same, can't get off the loo today, great for the diet anyway!
Bo Peep

Post by Bo Peep »

Thought I should also tell you that although my area does not have an online website allocations dooda thingy wotsit, I have actually checked... just in case they created one during the night. They haven't.

I also just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site (sincerely) - you see, I may not make it through the night, so need to say thanks now.

Tomorrow if it's good news It may take me a day or two to get off the roof and stop yelling, sobbing and dancing. You might see me on the news...hey should I do it in 'justice for dad's' style and wear my Bo Peep outfit?

It has been a pleasure - more than a pleasure to find like minds (ahem, sorry if anyone finds that insulting :lol: ) here on the site, and heart warming to know that in these days when the family is in such crisis (am I running for MP now? What's happening to me?) there are still people out there who really love their kids and are supporting them all the way.

The nerves are getting to me now...I'm fading....losing the ability to type and rapidly forgetting how to spell...

'Hush little baby don't say a word, Mamma's gonna buy you a mocking bird...if that mocking bird don't sing....' (you know everyone sings that song when they becomming deranged!!)

And is it me or are the spam control sums getting harder and harder? :lol: ....'Hush little baby.....' :roll:
Tired Mum

2nd March

Post by Tired Mum »

Bo Peep wrote:Thought I should also tell you that although my area does not have an online website allocations dooda thingy wotsit, I have actually checked... just in case they created one during the night. They haven't.

I also just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site (sincerely) - you see, I may not make it through the night, so need to say thanks now.

Tomorrow if it's good news It may take me a day or two to get off the roof and stop yelling, sobbing and dancing. You might see me on the news...hey should I do it in 'justice for dad's' style and wear my Bo Peep outfit?

It has been a pleasure - more than a pleasure to find like minds (ahem, sorry if anyone finds that insulting :lol: ) here on the site, and heart warming to know that in these days when the family is in such crisis (am I running for MP now? What's happening to me?) there are still people out there who really love their kids and are supporting them all the way.

The nerves are getting to me now...I'm fading....losing the ability to type and rapidly forgetting how to spell...

'Hush little baby don't say a word, Mamma's gonna buy you a mocking bird...if that mocking bird don't sing....' (you know everyone sings that song when they becomming deranged!!)

And is it me or are the spam control sums getting harder and harder? :lol: ....'Hush little baby.....' :roll:
Yea.....It's getting really bad now - for everyone still waiting

Post by Guest »

totally agrre with the sentiments of the above post AAAAAAARRGGGGHH!!!!!!!!! not fair !!

Phoned Southend Education this morning...they say e-mails tomorrow at 6.00am...not before.

Post by Guest »

Bo Peep wrote:Thought I should also tell you that although my area does not have an online website allocations dooda thingy wotsit, I have actually checked... just in case they created one during the night. They haven't.

Bo Peep that sounds like an Oscars speech, you really are cracking up eh. You are so funny. Hold on in there my dear...... :lol:

Joanne x
guest123

Post by guest123 »

anyone know when email notification is coming to essex parents? is it 3pm or 5pm today?
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

guest123 wrote:anyone know when email notification is coming to essex parents? is it 3pm or 5pm today?
Guest123

I called admssions today and they told me 3pm, but who knows!!

Good luck

Joanne

Post by Guest »

hopefully 3pm
but i cant even remember if i ticked that box for email notification
looks like im waiting till tomorrow
tammy

Post by tammy »

is that the box on the back of the csse application forms. if you dont tick it they will sent the results to your primary schools. Wonder if we could ask the school went we collect the children?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now