11+ Buddy in Essex

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sargul

11+ Buddy in Essex

Post by sargul »

Hi, not sure if this is ok to post or not. If not just delete!

My daughter is training for her 11+ and she is doing great. but none of her friends seem to be sitting it
and I feel she seems to be a little frustrated by this as she cant share what she is doing with any of her friends.
so if anyone has a like minded daughter thats doing 11+ and would like to work with another girl doing the same please inbox me. I dont mind traveling even to east london as we go there to see parents anyway.

I know it seems crazy as in away its her compitition but I really feel she needs a friend that even understand her and
what hard work she is putting in. At the end of the day I dont see the problem or see it as a threat infact it could improve both children!

Also if anyone has any suggestions of what to do please feel free to comment !

Edited to remove poster's real name.
optimisticmom

Re: 11+ Buddy in Essex

Post by optimisticmom »

Excellent idea! She will be encouraged when she sees she's not the only child going through the rigmoral of 11 plus. You need like minded children to stick together sometimes to aid focus.
sargul

Post by sargul »

Thanks just hope their are other like minded parents!
D4d

Post by D4d »

Hi,

That's a brilliant idea, My DD will be taking her 11plus this November and we are in the Colchester area. Please let me know if you are interested, we could do once a week.
Kate West

Post by Kate West »

Great idea - not sure we can do studying together but sure my daughter would be happy to chat via e-mail if that would help? What school are you looking at? let me know if you are interested.
sargul

Post by sargul »

Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend, and Westcliff. and I guess I should put 1 comp down incase !

Even email is great as they know others are doing it and its more writting lol I'm sooooo cruel! no just joking I just believe it helps them knowing their not alone!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now