Well...at least we are all nice and normal.... :o)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
rhubarbcrumble

Well...at least we are all nice and normal.... :o)

Post by rhubarbcrumble »

Gordon Bennett. Have been having a look around at some really old posts (6 yrs +) on here. Nice to see that all you lovely posters this year are nice and normal and not boasting wotsits (or ultra-sensitive souls)....not that we have any scores to boast about yet! :lol:

Some rather inflated heads on here a while ago....blimey...would have definitely provoked some rather interesting comments from me.... :)
pheasantchick

Re: Well...at least we are all nice and normal.... :o)

Post by pheasantchick »

I'm curious. Please post a link.
rhubarbcrumble

Post by rhubarbcrumble »

Pheasant...looking at stuff from 2005/6 and other years I think - don't recall the exact threads, was just clicking randomly and looking at comments all over the place. Some of it got a bit personal in places...
First-timer

Post by First-timer »

There was a really sniping one about a school with green ribboned socks! Can't remember what it was called. In the early days it was mainly guests posting - I think that might be why some of the comments were so different. We are still anonymous but we are tied to the same identity each time we post. Worth a trawl though...
rhubarbcrumble

Post by rhubarbcrumble »

First-timer

Precisely. The ones I was browsing were mainly from 'Guest' posters. Gave them carte blanche to say what they wanted.

Exactly the sort of parents I avoid at the school gates... :lol:
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

I think I know the posts you are talking about. There were some very strong and in my opinion silly comments about a school with a green uniform. My youngest went to a school with a green uniform and I think it was the school they were talking about. If only I had been around to comment! :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now