Waiting lists

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Suresh

Re: Waiting lists

Post by Suresh »

Congratulations TickTock. Finally the wait is over, I know how you feel. Bring out that Champaign :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish all those who are next in line, Good Luck.
Suresh

Post by Suresh »

clumsymum wrote:Wow seems to be a bit of movement on the lists but no news on CRGS apart from Suresh's appeal win.
Good news this week for lots of DC. Well done and good luck :D
Hi clumsymum,
Yes I agree with you, there is absolutely no movement in CRGS, I was in the same position for over a month.
But on the contrary I should say for CRGS there were 8 offers since Offer day ( Thats a lot until May comparing to previous years ) of which 4 were given to Late applicants and another 4 were allotted to the Original Waitlist children. And of these 8 places only 3 were actual CRGS refusals, the other 5 were KEGS gift to us. I do not want to dash any hopes, but there are no children holding CRGS places in the next top 5 KEGS wait list, and also you have to wait for one more place as now they are 97 which their first thing to do before offering any places is to bring it back to 96 (PAN). I will keep an eye on the Parents Day evening and the Induction day if there are any one missing.

Another thing to notice is KEGS list has a record movement this year. Atleast around 23 to 25 places were offered since March. Of these how many accepted/refused, i do not know, But so much of movement never was it before.
Notley parents and Ticktock, you should be aware of the Girls Schools movements, If you post them maybe it would be useful for next year parents.
Last edited by Suresh on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
mclm

Post by mclm »

Congratulations Tick Tock, wonderful news. Great that you got in before induction day too, which my DD is very much looking forward to !
SRSS

Post by SRSS »

Congratulations once again, Tick Tock. All the very best for your DD in her new school. I wish she settles well and makes lots of good friends.
Last edited by SRSS on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahap

Post by ahap »

Congratulations TT!! I am very happy for you.
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
ahap

Post by ahap »

Does anyone know how many or the last rank offered after 183 for Kegs?
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
mo2b

Post by mo2b »

Hi ahap, I think I can help you with that as my ds was offered KEGS end of last week and his ranked position was 189. :D
ahap

Post by ahap »

Thanks a lot and congratulations.