Westcliff High Uniform

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
cazza123

Westcliff High Uniform

Post by cazza123 »

My daughter passed her 11 plus last year and we were over the moon when she started at Westcliff. A few months passed and it turned out she was really unhappy and wanted to go to SHSG. It was me who pushed to WHSG but hoped once she was there she'd love it. I think it was too over whelming for her and she does seem to be happier at SHSG, slightly slower pace! I however am still heart broken !!
I am now of course left with a wardrobe full of the entire yr 7 Westcliff girls uniform. I'm in Southend and there don't appear to be may locals going this year. Would love to sell half price and am sure there must be one family wanting a bargain. Have tried the local papers but no response. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!
Reading Mum

Re: Westcliff High Uniform

Post by Reading Mum »

ebay?

or do they have a second hand shop. our school does and sells at half price then takes a 50% cut so you only get a quarter of what you paid but every little helps
Clarabelle

Re: Westcliff High Uniform

Post by Clarabelle »

Try Vivastreet, Gumtree or Netmums. But there are others like schooltrader.com, mykids2yourkids.co.uk, schooluniform.co.uk Otherwise contact the school and ask if they hold used uniform sales where perhaps you could sell it & the school take a commission.
Clarabelle