Travel to Westcliff

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Romfordmum

Travel to Westcliff

Post by Romfordmum »

With the change in the catchment rules for Chelmsford it is going to be more difficult for my DD2 to join my DD1 at Chelmsford.

We are now considering Westcliff if the results permit. I have heard various versions of where and when the coach leaves Romford for Westcliff but does anyone on here know a definitive answer.
purplegirl

Re: Travel to Westcliff

Post by purplegirl »

Sorry don't know about a bus form Romford, but have you tried contacting the school. They will have children travelling from all over the place and may be able to give advice, or even pass your details over to a parent in your area who can offer first hand advice. Its worth a try.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Train to Southend Victoria then bus (First 21 / Arriva 29)? SHSG same train, bus 26B / 1 in opposite direction (lots of girls doing the latter; DD goes to Cecil Jones and says it's great fun trying to get off to change buses at the next stop if she has got the 26B from home...).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
looney

Post by looney »

hi

Maymist coach goes from Romford Brewery and Gallows corner to southend and westcliff schools.

Crest coach leaves from Harvesters in Gidea Park to the Westcliff schools
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now