Where are the 2012 results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mummyzozo

Re: Where are the 2012 results

Post by mummyzozo »

Lots of people received their results early this evening but nothing since around 8pm.

I live in the Southend area and know of only 4 with results. All girls.

Reckon the server must have crashed.

Want to call it a night but doubt I'll sleep much.
kacey76

Post by kacey76 »

hi i am so relieved to have found this forum after going in to a bit of a melt down as still not received results . My DD is beside herself with nerves .
very cruel to have sent some and not others.
nigelthepelican

Post by nigelthepelican »

just had a text from someone who is a governor at a southend school who says that their head is getting calls from parents at home. The delay is something to do with staff pay and conditions because the CSSE wouldn't pay overtime to staff to get the results out on time - so they all left at 5 ! :shock:
Shrimper66

Post by Shrimper66 »

nigelthepelican wrote:just had a text from someone who is a governor at a southend school who says that their head is getting calls from parents at home. The delay is something to do with staff pay and conditions because the CSSE wouldn't pay overtime to staff to get the results out on time - so they all left at 5 ! :shock:
If true that is absolutely disgusting. Our kids work their socks off for months to try and be the best they can and this is how they get treated... :evil:
kacey76

Post by kacey76 »

well said... how disrespectful is that to our children !
I hope it isn't true
Shales

Post by Shales »

I am furious with CSSE for this, the children who take these exams may be smart beyond their years but they are still children, and children who have been hugely let down this evening!!! As have us as parents!

If these were not going to get the results out you'd think someone could at the very least update the website to advise people of this! It is rude, unprofessional and inconsiderate and think the children deserve more respect than this.
CardyMow

Post by CardyMow »

Has anyone emailed the CSSE? Can you even do that?

And I do think that at the very least, if their server has crashed, they could update their website to let the parents know. It feels disrespectful to the hard work that all the candidates put in.
Saffron_jade

Post by Saffron_jade »

I'm still waiting. and it took a while to settle my daughter cos she was also waiting. :-(
Saffron_jade

Post by Saffron_jade »

I'm sort of glad I'm not the only one waiting.
VonnieF

Post by VonnieF »

On CSSE website it says results to be sent out at close of play - their office hours end at 4.30pm! We didn't get our results yet :(