WCHB

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
moorthyratnam

WCHB

Post by moorthyratnam »

hi my son has 335 marks in 11plus exam we in newham borough can we apply WCHB took exam in chelmsford
Last edited by moorthyratnam on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moved

Re: WCHB

Post by moved »

Sorry, this belongs in Essex. WHSB and the answer is maybe. Apply on your local authority CAF, it doesn't matter where he sat the test.
jojo1

Post by jojo1 »

I was under the impression you could apply to any school although I have been told there is a 20 minute walk to whsb from nearest train station. Good luck :D
bold

Post by bold »

Yes I am sure you can apply for WHSB but, if you say you live in Newham have you considered his journey time? Do you plan to move to Essex or work in Essex? It is worth thinking about that as you don't want him too tired to study :)
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

bold wrote:Yes I am sure you can apply for WHSB but, if you say you live in Newham have you considered his journey time? Do you plan to move to Essex or work in Essex? It is worth thinking about that as you don't want him too tired to study :)
C2C West Ham 07.18, arr Chalkwell 08.02, and yes, it is about a 20-minute walk up and over to the Westcliff High Schools. The "down" trains are reasonably quiet at that time, though, so time to get homework done :)

If you are nearer a station on the Southend Victoria line, Southend High School for Boys is about a 15-minute walk from Prittlewell Station at this end...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now