ColCHS standerdised scores - last 4 years

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
marsarr

ColCHS standerdised scores - last 4 years

Post by marsarr »

Does anybody have a record of the minimum qualifying scores for a place at ColCHS over the last 4 years?
moved

Re: ColCHS standerdised scores - last 4 years

Post by moved »

It is on the CSSE guidance that came with the results. There is a link on the scores thread.
CardyMow

Post by CardyMow »

As pointed out to me at CRGS by the Headteacher, Mr Jenkinson, the information the CSSE sheet gives us is for the 'lowest mark given a place on March 1st in the last 4 years'.

Which for CoCHS is 327.

What that DOESN'T tell us is the lowest mark admitted from the waiting list before 1st September, or indeed after 1st September. Certainly CRGS has had some admissions AFTER the start of the Autumn term due to places not being taken up.

So the ACTUAL lowest mark for the CSSE schools to get a place in Y7 before the waiting lists cease at the end of the Autumn term may be a bit lower than is actually stated.

Next week I am contacting CRGS to find out what the lowest mark admitted by the end of the Autumn term was for the last 4 years. I feel that may help a lot of people who feel that their DC's are 'borderline'.

Maybe it would be worth doing that for CoCHS?
marsarr

Post by marsarr »

Yes, indeed, my ds was allocated crgs on 336.5 in 2010. If I understand it right, 327 for ColCHS was the one minimum score out of the last four years - could have been slightly higher or as you say lower.