CSSE Guidance sheet - misleading?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
CardyMow

Re: CSSE Guidance sheet - misleading?

Post by CardyMow »

So by about 20th Feb, we may be able to get more detailed answers from the CSSE on the tougher questions, then?

I'm still going to phone CRGS, but it won't be till Wednesday, when I have the time to devote to the call. I am having a rather busy week this week. :roll:
Clarabelle

Post by Clarabelle »

I wonder what the ranked score was for those children admitted following successful appeal last year? :wink:
Clarabelle
CardyMow

Post by CardyMow »

As far as I am aware, there was only one successful appeal last year. I wouldn't count on a successful appeal, there really haven't been many in recent history for CRGS. I think knowing the lowest scores admitted from the waiting list between 1st March and 1st September, and between 1st September and the end of the Autumn term are the most important figures.

Because in a successful appeal, it doesn't matter what the scores were.

I will be phoning the CSSE, but it will be later on today. I will post to give the outcome of that call later on.
seriousmum

Post by seriousmum »

Clarabelle wrote:I wonder what the ranked score was for those children admitted following successful appeal last year? :wink:
If you are referring to CRGS then Suresh is the best person to answer.
CardyMow

Post by CardyMow »

I do apologise, I haven't had time to make that call yet, I have had some other family stuff to deal with. I am planning to make the call at some point tomorrow, and I will report back in the evening.