Abu1

Travel to Westcliff from Thurrock

Post by Abu1 »

Any ideas
event1

Re: Travel to Westcliff from Thurrock

Post by event1 »

Hi,
c2c to chalkwell station on the shoeburyness service and a pleasant 15-18 mins walk to school with friendly colleagues. Is this for boys or girls school?
chakmas

Post by chakmas »

My DD will also be travelling from Thurrock to WHSG.
I am thinking of Amber Coaches. They run a bus from Chafford Hundred station to WHSG.
Their phone numner is 01268 786 550.

I called them today and they said to call back after Easter break. They are not taking any booking right now.
bold

Post by bold »

Got a DD in year 9 currently travelling the Thurrock route to WHSG with Amber coaches and another one joining this sept :) .I have no complaints and contrary to what people say, I have not experienced bullying or any anti social behaviour. My DD enjoys the ride and at times catches up on her sleep on the coach (bought her mouth spray :lol:). Although the coach runs late in the afternoon occasionally and I say occasionally other than that, am a very content and happy mum!!!!
Last edited by bold on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Abu1

Post by Abu1 »

bold wrote:Got a DD currently travelling the chafford route to WHSG with Amber coaches and another one joining this sept :) .I have no complaints and contrary to what people say, I have not experienced bullying or any anti social behaviour. My DD enjoys the ride and at times catches up on her sleep on the coach (bought her mouth spray :lol:). Although the coach runs late in the afternoon occasionally and I say occasionally other than that, am a very content and happy mum!!!!
Thanks. Am also considering amber coaches.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now