2013 Sitting Group Hug Anyone

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ToadMum

Re: 2013 Sitting Group Hug Anyone

Post by ToadMum »

cetaylormade wrote:As for the work - her tutor went on holiday for 4 weeks during the summer term
Not a parent of school-age children, one hopes, unless s/he has very obliging childcare??
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
cetaylormade

Post by cetaylormade »

No toadmum - her children are at uni or finished uni!!! Still think a bit unprofessional to desert children so close to the exam but feel my dd generally has achieved more from me than the tutor anyway so no loss.
mootle

Post by mootle »

Hi all, I am new to forums, so forgive me if I get abbreviations wrong etc, tips welcome! My son is sitting on 21st for Colchester Royal Grammar, and I feel like my head is about to explode. Having to keep my stress hidden is even more stressful! He has a tutor once or twice a week who says he is doing well and every other day he is doing 2 sheets of maths and english, a vr paper every weekend, and starting today he is alternating maths and eng papers once a week. I am enjoying the extra time with him and he is getting on with it all like a champ, but I keep thinking about how much still needs covering, how to fit it in without overload and still trying to remain sane! :?
Group hug and vodka/lemonade would help!!

Font size edited to normal by Moderator.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now