CSSE entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
shasha

Re: CSSE entry

Post by shasha »

My DS will be at WHSB for 9am slot. He is very excited and complaining that days not moving quickly enough. Sat the Kent test last Saturday and seemed to boost his confidence which is very worrying for me as I always think his over confidence will be his downfall .
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

shasha wrote:My DS will be at WHSB for 9am slot. He is very excited and complaining that days not moving quickly enough. Sat the Kent test last Saturday and seemed to boost his confidence which is very worrying for me as I always think his over confidence will be his downfall .
I know that feeling :D
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
sleeplessinhalstead

Post by sleeplessinhalstead »

Our letter eventually arrived TODAY! but I did get a copy by fax yesterday - had given up hope of it arriving. We have a 9.00am registration for the RED sitting at St Benedicts... but the accompanying letter from ColCHS says that registration for the RED sitting is from 8.15 to 8.45 am... so is the actual exam starting at 9.00? Does anyone else on here have the RED sitting?
Also very stressed about the note on parking and severe congestion, I knew it was going to be bad.
RDR

Post by RDR »

We got another with a, slightly, amended time today.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now