CSSE Results 2013 - General Discussion

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Jim's Dad

Re: CSSE Results 2013 - General Discussion

Post by Jim's Dad »

MacPac wrote:My DS has the lowest score so far! There are some very high scores. I'm hoping it will be enough to get a place. I've just brought some champagne. Roll on 3.30! I truly believed he'd failed. His results reflect his comments about the test.
I feel sick....waiting for the e-mail....I don't think I'll post the score if it's a fail, nor might others which might be why you've got the lowest score so far.

I would take that score for my DS in a heartbeat....well done and enjoy. :D
MacPac

Post by MacPac »

Jim's Dad wrote:
MacPac wrote:My DS has the lowest score so far! There are some very high scores. I'm hoping it will be enough to get a place. I've just brought some champagne. Roll on 3.30! I truly believed he'd failed. His results reflect his comments about the test.
I feel sick....waiting for the e-mail....I don't think I'll post the score if it's a fail, nor might others which might be why you've got the lowest score so far.

I would take that score for my DS in a heartbeat....well done and enjoy. :D
Thank you. I wrote that in a hurry, reading it back it doesn't sound nice. I look ungrateful. I am thrilled with DS's result. It's just scary when you see such high scores.

Good luck!
Last edited by MacPac on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lspr

Post by lspr »

This is the guidance sheet for 2014 DCs from the CSSE website.
Hope it helps some of you who got your results.
http://www.csse.org.uk/guidance%20sheet%204-10-13.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My DD has a surname starting with A , still no result email. No more nails left to bite : )
dez

Post by dez »

lspr wrote:This is the guidance sheet for 2014 DCs from the CSSE website.
Hope it helps some of you who got your results.
http://www.csse.org.uk/guidance%20sheet%204-10-13.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My DD has a surname starting with A , still no result email. No more nails left to bite : )
Thanks lspr! Good Luck to your DD. Hope you get your email soon. :D
Kace

Post by Kace »

Feeling really sick now that I know that e-mails have started arriving. We are right at the end of the alphabet (W) if it's done alphabetically and I can't remember ds's candidate number, so have no idea. Results posted so far look excellent, which is fab for those children, but is making me feel even more nervous for ds.
Oh help!
rochika_agrawal

Post by rochika_agrawal »

no email yet!!!!
rochika_agrawal

Kace wrote:Feeling really sick now that I know that e-mails have started arriving. We are right at the end of the alphabet (W) if it's done alphabetically and I can't remember ds's candidate number, so have no idea. Results posted so far look excellent, which is fab for those children, but is making me feel even more nervous for ds.
Oh help!
Hi... where did you see the results you are referring to?
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

Kace wrote:Feeling really sick now that I know that e-mails have started arriving. We are right at the end of the alphabet (W) if it's done alphabetically and I can't remember ds's candidate number, so have no idea. Results posted so far look excellent, which is fab for those children, but is making me feel even more nervous for ds.
Oh help!
We are W and ours came in ages ago so yours should be soon ;-)
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
Kace

Post by Kace »

rochika_agrawal wrote:
Hi... where did you see the results you are referring to?
There's another CSSE thread - "Results only" where people have been posting their results.
Waiting is so hard!!!
Luckily ds has no idea that results are out over the weekend...
rochika_agrawal

Araucana girl wrote:
Oh help!
We are W and ours came in ages ago so yours should be soon ;-)
I dont think this is alphabetical... cos our DD has initials lower than W....