CCHS CEM scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Blitz

CCHS CEM scores

Post by Blitz »

Good luck to all those receiving results today.

Would it be possible to post scores with Csse standardised scores ( if taken) along side.

It will be really interesting to see if there is a correlation: high cem= high Csse.

If so, why spend so much money administering a separate test?

Or, high cem=varied Csse scores, or low cem= varied Csse scores (inc high results)

Hopefully with the Royal Mail windfall, the posties will have a spring in their step and be on time!
jojo2305

Re: CCHS CEM scores

Post by jojo2305 »

Sorry to maybe disappoint, but my dh is a postie and I know that he hasn't had our results in the local office this morning, fingers crossed for tomorrow then!
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

jojo2305 wrote:Sorry to maybe disappoint, but my dh is a postie and I know that he hasn't had our results in the local office this morning, fingers crossed for tomorrow then!
Aagh they better be today can't wait anymore need closure :wink:
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
talea51

Post by talea51 »

Blitz wrote:Good luck to all those receiving results today.

Would it be possible to post scores with Csse standardised scores ( if taken) along side.

It will be really interesting to see if there is a correlation: high cem= high Csse.

If so, why spend so much money administering a separate test?

Or, high cem=varied Csse scores, or low cem= varied Csse scores (inc high results)

Hopefully with the Royal Mail windfall, the posties will have a spring in their step and be on time!
Dh and I were having this exact discussion on the weekend. We felt it would be very interesting to see if there is any correlation between the scores at all.

If there isn't - then one of the tests isn't measuring what it's supposed to measure...

I was wondering whether CEM have done this kind of research themselves. It would be interesting to know if they have...
ahap

Post by ahap »

Good luck to all.
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
dez

Post by dez »

Good luck to everyone who are waiting! :D
sharob

Post by sharob »

Been out doing jobs and hoped to find something on the mat when I came in....so far I have had 4 deliveries of unaddressed junk mail!! argh!! Everytime the adrenalin pumps!
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

Our post has arrived at home and dh has said that the letter from CCHS is not there - tomorrow then :cry:
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
talea51

Post by talea51 »

Araucana girl wrote:Our post has arrived at home and dh has said that the letter from CCHS is not there - tomorrow then :cry:
Oh no, more waiting!

I know how you feel, I am expecting our CEM results next Wednesday! :o :?