What school are you hoping for? Not long to go :-)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ahap

Re: What school are you hoping for? Not long to go :-)

Post by ahap »

Oh my dearies, I feel for you all. Just 18 days more...
I'll be here as well, don't know why. Perhaps to share the joy or to offer support or perhaps I'm lonely? :? :lol:
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
talea51

Post by talea51 »

ahap wrote:Oh my dearies, I feel for you all. Just 18 days more...
I'll be here as well, don't know why. Perhaps to share the joy or to offer support or perhaps I'm lonely? :? :lol:
Thanks ahap! The more the merrier!
Morgan0210

Post by Morgan0210 »

butterfly36 wrote:It's very exciting - I've just sat here and practiced 'logging on' to the online admissions account (to check I could remember the password when I log on at midnight !!) hoping for CCHS.

Good luck everyone !!
Lol I did the same and thought imagine they messed up and allocated school was displayed it wasn't though sadly! X
mikedellfarm

Post by mikedellfarm »

I am with you too.. staying up.. holding virtual hands.

I am still totally incapable of believing that my DS will be able to go to CRGS, so much so the CSSE letter is in a frame in his room and I have to look at it probably once a day ! Bear in mind we just sold our house and moved for this .. but thats not enough for me. DS has also been offered a Scholarship and I can't reply to that letter either.. I am in limbo, like you.. as I am just not a Belieber until I get the offer.
talea51

Post by talea51 »

mikedellfarm, if your son isn't going to CRGS - I will eat my hat!
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

talea51 wrote:I am bringing wine, at least 2 bottles of gin and many chocolate bars.

Is that enough do you think, or should I get more gin? :D :D

*edited because the comma was in the wrong place! :o *
Hmmn gin :oops: might have to make a few cocktails :wink:
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

mikedellfarm wrote:I am with you too.. staying up.. holding virtual hands.

I am still totally incapable of believing that my DS will be able to go to CRGS, so much so the CSSE letter is in a frame in his room and I have to look at it probably once a day ! Bear in mind we just sold our house and moved for this .. but thats not enough for me. DS has also been offered a Scholarship and I can't reply to that letter either.. I am in limbo, like you.. as I am just not a Belieber until I get the offer.
Ha ha my friend is like that for her ds - I keep asking her "Did you put it first on the CAF? Then he is in!" :lol:

Wish I had a back up with WHSG that I knew was a certainty :( Still she liked the comp.

Decided to go to one of those Train to Teach Roadshows in London on the 1st to take my mind off it all - quite looking forward to it, so need a change of career / actual career again!

edited to correct spelling of WHSG - duhhh! My nerves are getting to me!

Albert Einstein
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

Morgan0210 wrote:
butterfly36 wrote:It's very exciting - I've just sat here and practiced 'logging on' to the online admissions account (to check I could remember the password when I log on at midnight !!) hoping for CCHS.

Good luck everyone !!
Lol I did the same and thought imagine they messed up and allocated school was displayed it wasn't though sadly! X
I had to get them to resend my password as had forgotten it. Yes you are right they haven't put it up early and not told us - I hoped for that as well :lol:

Albert Einstein
mikedellfarm

Post by mikedellfarm »

Talea51 - Ok Ok .. but do remember we have moved house for this and my husband is such a plonker at times I worry he's filled in the wrong forms and its all going to go wrong.
Hopefuldad

Post by Hopefuldad »

outside chance for KEGS and good chance for WHSB, but getting very nervous as no back-up plan. Gonna be very close on A-Day