Chelmsford CHS aspirants 2014 and their scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Araucana girl

Re: Chelmsford CHS 2014 Entry - General Discussion - Chit-Ch

Post by Araucana girl »

talea51 wrote:
Araucana girl wrote:Well done Butterfly, Halo and JoJo and ICparent. Keep them coming.

I am so so in shock, even though was quietly hoping earlier.

When is the blind date :D :D :D :D :D ?
Well done Butterfly, Halo, JoJo and ICParent (again :D )

Like AG I am in shock, I was expecting WHSG and hoping for CCHS but really didn't think we'd get it so it's fair to say I'm over the moon.
Whoops meant to put you on there as well Talea51, please forgive me, I'm still shaking. Going to wake dd up to tell her.
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
jojo2305

Re: Chelmsford CHS aspirants 2014 and their scores

Post by jojo2305 »

I still can't believe it, well done everyone!!! Now to try to get some sleep, goodnight all (and well done again) x
bravado

Post by bravado »

I'll be in-and-out" for much of today but I wanted to take this opportunity to say "well done" to those DP's who received the news that they wanted to hear and "don't give up" to those who have been disappointed by their DC's allocations.

Today won't be an easy day for many of us on the forum and it's important to hold onto the fact that it's not the end of the journey, but very much the beginning. Be gentle on yourselves during this transition and take comfort in the thought that your darling DC's have been empowered with strength, knowledge and confidence during the 11+ voyage. Everyone did their best back in September - they'd come so far and their best at that point in time, was better than their best 12 months earlier: that's an amazing achievement.
Hold onto this: if they can survive the 11+, they can pretty much do anything :D :D :D :D :D
Araucana girl

Re: CCHS Candidates 2014 Entry - No General Discussion Pleas

Post by Araucana girl »

rekha wrote:108.84
CCHS offered
1st Choice
i/c

:)
Brilliant news, well done to your dd. I wonder where the cut off is?
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
jojo2305

Post by jojo2305 »

Araucana girl wrote:
talea51 wrote:
Araucana girl wrote:Well done Butterfly, Halo and JoJo and ICparent. Keep them coming.

I am so so in shock, even though was quietly hoping earlier.

When is the blind date :D :D :D :D :D ?
Well done Butterfly, Halo, JoJo and ICParent (again :D )

Like AG I am in shock, I was expecting WHSG and hoping for CCHS but really didn't think we'd get it so it's fair to say I'm over the moon.
Whoops meant to put you on there as well Talea51, please forgive me, I'm still shaking. Going to wake dd up to tell her.
So how are you all feeling now? Has reality sunk in yet? I am still ecstatic and keep looking at our application just to make sure :D
talea51

Post by talea51 »

jojo2305 wrote:
So how are you all feeling now? Has reality sunk in yet? I am still ecstatic and keep looking at our application just to make sure :D
It's slowly sinking in. Keep looking at our offer letter to make sure! :D

Fordy11 so sorry your dd didn't get her first choice but congrats on the place at WHSG. I know a few children who are there and they love it, it's a great school!
ahap

Post by ahap »

Updated see pg 1
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
bravado

Post by bravado »

dez wrote:CSSE
396.738 DS CRGS
396.18? DD CCHS (CEM 138.54)

CEM
138.54 (same DD as above)

I've moved this posting from a new thread if that's okay - as it may start to get very confusing with so many new threads starting :-) - bravado
bravado

CCHS Candidates 2014 Entry - General Discussion Chit-Chat

Post by bravado »

I'll merge the CCHS aspirants thread to here - it'll help to maintain some uniformity and reduce confusion :D
bravado

CCHS Candidates 2014 Entry - General Discussion Chit-Chat

Post by bravado »

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now