New CoCHS mums

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
lspr

New CoCHS mums

Post by lspr »

Congrats to all the proud CoCHS mums! The application arrived yest here. DD excited regarding locker keys etc. Hope to meet u and ur DDs for the fun night on 25 April.
Can any current CoCHS mums enlighten is this is just an informal session to meet?
Also does CoCHS do buddy system before they start school or do they come to the DD's primary school to meet them?
cetaylormade

Re: New CoCHS mums

Post by cetaylormade »

HI lspr my dd is going to the fun night in April as well - she can't wait but also feeling a bit nervous as she won't know anyone so hoping there will be some sort of uddy system. Looking forward to meeting the other mums and dads too :D - all feels very real now :D :D :D
KB

Post by KB »

Its worth a trawl through past threads as there has been chat about such things in previous years (before and after events) so you might pick up useful info there.
Sudberger7

Post by Sudberger7 »

My DD v excited too. She's been practicing her signature for all those forms. Don't think she's worried about the family night, it's more me who's worried!! :lol: We still have not heard of anybody we actually know who's got in so it is very weird for her to have no-one to talk to and be excited with.
bravado

Post by bravado »

The fun night last year was very entertaining, although there wasn't really any opportunity for the girls to mingle and meet in a structured way. Things may of change for this year, based upon feedback received but we thoroughly enjoyed the evening and wouldn't have missed it for the world.
lspr

Post by lspr »

Hi,

Got our email confirmation for the fun night yest. Seemed to remember that something was mentioned about bringing something in for the lucky dip. Any ideas on what to bring?
Rgds
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now