This is the week!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Karen

Post by Karen »

Thanks for the tip-off. Make sure Forumadmin get to know about it. Someone is obviously very jealous of our "community".

It's not a digruntled troll is it?! Whatever you do, please don't feed it.

:cry:
Rosey

Post by Rosey »

Just wanted to say to all Essex crew, good luck Tomorrow and Friday, and Thank you for the laughter.
poppet

Post by poppet »

Good luck to all
Thankyou for all comments on this site, it has really helped me over the past few weeks ... although I have not contributed much in discussions, I do read everything. I wish all of your children success, even if they do not get into the Grammar school system. With supportive and encouraging parents such as you lot they are sure to do well wherever they are educated. I am not sure that I will sleep tonight!! Roll on tomorrow, I need to be put out of my misery before insanity takes over! ha ha :D
GOOD LUCK xx
Marie

This is the week

Post by Marie »

..and good luck to one and all. Strange to think some 4000+ of us will be clinging to optimism and hope...

I have planned my day

Wake up ..think calm thoughts
Instantaneously regret bottle of shiraz..
Breathe...breathe ..act normal
School run ...breathe ...act normal
Get to work ...late
Somehow function or more likley fake it
Get to p.m. meeting in far flung corner of North Essex
Sit, trance like, awaiting text from husband who is under pain of death to text me before 3.05
the rest of the day has yet to be scripted...!!

Have been assured by I.T in Essex that server will take the strain tomorrow and emails will just fly...

Until tomorrow then...

Marie
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now