I wish we had an email confirmation from the CSSE

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Manana

Re: I wish we had an email confirmation from the CSSE

Post by Manana »

pushymother wrote:
Nikkibeak wrote:Me too. I have to keep going to check to make sure it's still there lol :roll:
Same....in fact your thread caused me to have another obsessive check, LOL!
Me too! I am even worrying that I'd done it right the first time, but by logging back in to check the details, I've somehow changed it and cocked it up!!
pushymother

Post by pushymother »

Manana wrote:
pushymother wrote:
Nikkibeak wrote:Me too. I have to keep going to check to make sure it's still there lol :roll:
Me too! I am even worrying that I'd done it right the first time, but by logging back in to check the details, I've somehow changed it and cocked it up!!

Yep, me too! I clicked it and at the end it said cancel or save so I logged out and and logged back in to make sure it was still there!

I suppose it gives us something to pass the time during these last few stressful weeks LOL!
Dad999

Post by Dad999 »

I can print out the registration but there is nothing in the candidate Id column. As there is no e mail confirmation I though that an Id would be applied on registration. Please can you confirm if yours are the same.
Manana

Post by Manana »

Dad999 wrote:I can print out the registration but there is nothing in the candidate Id column. As there is no e mail confirmation I though that an Id would be applied on registration. Please can you confirm if yours are the same.
Yes, ours has no candidate ID on either. Anyone else?
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

Manana wrote:
pushymother wrote:
Haha me too :lol: :roll:
pushymother

Post by pushymother »

Dad999 wrote:I can print out the registration but there is nothing in the candidate Id column. As there is no e mail confirmation I though that an Id would be applied on registration. Please can you confirm if yours are the same.
Same here don't worry, I have cut and pasted from the CSSE 2015 entry guide below. We will get the candidate number posted to us on the 10th.

10th September 2014 Candidate reference number and test centre information
posted to all candidates by 1st class post.
Manana

Post by Manana »

pushymother wrote:
Same here don't worry, I have cut and pasted from the CSSE 2015 entry guide below. We will get the candidate number posted to us on the 10th.

10th September 2014 Candidate reference number and test centre information
posted to all candidates by 1st class post.
I've just been on and checked my submitted form AGAIN!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now