The very best of luck to everyone and a gentle reminder...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ToadMum

Re: The very best of luck to everyone and a gentle reminder.

Post by ToadMum »

Back to the Westcliff St.B's, SHSG coped with over twice the number of girls and still finished on time - possibly they built 'toilet time' into the instruction that dropping off was to be by 8.30am at the latest? Also SHSB, but there they do place some of the boys in areas which have their own toilet facilities, as well as in the main building.

I thinl that back in the mists of time, St.Bernard's was an hotel, also it's a girls' school for heaven's sake, it must have plenty of loos, surely? :roll:.

Sounds like a very poor excuse, or at best, the straw which broke the camel's back??
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Manana

Re: The very best of luck to everyone and a gentle reminder.

Post by Manana »

ToadMum wrote:Back to the Westcliff St.B's, SHSG coped with over twice the number of girls and still finished on time - possibly they built 'toilet time' into the instruction that dropping off was to be by 8.30am at the latest? Also SHSB, but there they do place some of the boys in areas which have their own toilet facilities, as well as in the main building.

I thinl that back in the mists of time, St.Bernard's was an hotel, also it's a girls' school for heaven's sake, it must have plenty of loos, surely? :roll:.

Sounds like a very poor excuse, or at best, the straw which broke the camel's back??

Well. I have complained. Some girls got no biscuits either. Going from a 7.30 breakfast to still writing at 1.40 is appalling for a 10 year old in my book.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now