Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:05 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:36 pm 

Does anyone know how much this annual fee is. I see we'd need one in order to get dd a season pass but I can't find the cost?!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:08 pm 

Hi

From memory it is £30 for the admin fee payable in the Autumn term with the first term's payment..

djy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:05 pm 

I thought £20, but I paid it just after DD got her GCSEs and we had a houseful of happy girls!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:17 pm 

You can pay daily on the Stephenson's routes as they are not exclusive, anyone can jump on. :)
You may find it is more economical as you then don't pay for snow days, break down days, days off, the days they miss the bus etc etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:12 pm 

FlightyRachel wrote:
You can pay daily on the Stephenson's routes as they are not exclusive, anyone can jump on. :)
You may find it is more economical as you then don't pay for snow days, break down days, days off, the days they miss the bus etc etc.

That's useful to know-thank you. Does anyone happen to know exactly where outside SHSB the bus stops?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:38 pm 

FlightyRachel wrote:

They said at the beginning of Sept '14 they could not guarantee daily tickets on the Colchester route (676) as it was becoming booked up with children holding season tickets. Just thought I would mention as you may want to check your chosen route.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 pm 

Manana wrote:
FlightyRachel wrote:

That's useful to know-thank you. Does anyone happen to know exactly where outside SHSB the bus stops?

Think the Stephenson buses are probably at the front entrance as the SBC coaches from Chelmsford are at the back gate.