Chat around 2015 offers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Nikkibeak

Re: Chat around 2015 offers

Post by Nikkibeak »

There hasn't been any KEGS posts yet. Anyone into KEGS?
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

lastminutepanic wrote:
pinkrabbit38 wrote:
Proudmum78 wrote:Pink rabbit congrats I have enjoyed reading your posts ;-) the wait is over, well done to all kids and parents involved in this process. X
Thank you.xx
I'll second this, pink rabbit. When I looked at those score sheets, I was on the floor, but you gave me hope with your DS score and your posts - thanks :D

Now I am just panicking about how I am going to have to get up so early to get him on the school bus! :lol:
Thank you.xx
hoptoit

Post by hoptoit »

Hello

Congratulations to everyone in receipt of happy news. :D

We are in Suffolk, waiting for results on ColCHSG, applied online but no email received as of yet. Anyone knows when to expect email/mail confirmation in Suffolk?

Thank you.
FlightyRachel

Post by FlightyRachel »

Isn't it nice to know for sure now! (Apologies to those who don't, but the scores posted seem to show that the guidance sheet was accurate this year). No more hedging our bets and praising up three schools! :D
loopsngeorge

Post by loopsngeorge »

Just trying to work out where in the waiting list my son might be for SHSB or WHSB. We are o/c with a score of 330.1.
Lastminutepanic - i think I saw you have an o/c place with a score of 333, is that right? (making me feel hopeful!!)
Problem is we have an indie place that we have to accept or decline by Wednesday so as I understand it I can't find anything more out till next week? Or can the individual schools tell you anything at this stage?
annam2013

Post by annam2013 »

Come on Havering! Don't be so slow :(
Chris#

Post by Chris# »

Our DS was admitted today at CRGS (1st choice).

His score was 345.79 (English 43/60, Maths 48/60).

We are all very happy.

His older brother is also at CRGS.

Good luck to everyone!
Chris#

Post by Chris# »

It appears that (so far) the lowest score for offer at CRGS is currently 336.772 (sourced from another post: 2015 intake for Essex).
Storygirl

Post by Storygirl »

loopsngeorge wrote:Just trying to work out where in the waiting list my son might be for SHSB or WHSB. We are o/c with a score of 330.1.
Lastminutepanic - i think I saw you have an o/c place with a score of 333, is that right? (making me feel hopeful!!)
Problem is we have an indie place that we have to accept or decline by Wednesday so as I understand it I can't find anything more out till next week? Or can the individual schools tell you anything at this stage?
Hi Loops

My son posted just under 332 and was offered a place at WHSB O/C.

Based on that, I'd say your son had a great chance of making it. Hope that helps and good luck.
loopsngeorge

Post by loopsngeorge »

Storygirl wrote:
loopsngeorge wrote:Just trying to work out where in the waiting list my son might be for SHSB or WHSB. We are o/c with a score of 330.1.
Hi Loops

My son posted just under 332 and was offered a place at WHSB O/C.

Based on that, I'd say your son had a great chance of making it. Hope that helps and good luck.

Thanks Storygirl, he's 2nd on waiting list for WHSB and 8th for SHSB. Arrgh, so near and yet so far till 23 March when the nice lady on the phone said I might know!