Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:24 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:57 am 

If anyone has a year 7 (to be) planning to travel on this route, do get in touch. My son will be joining his elder brother on the bus in September and it would be nice to know some faces! Do PM me or reply here if you fancy getting in touch with a mind to getting together over the summer. My sons are at SHSB but the bus caters for WHSB WHSG and SHSG from the Dengie and Woodham area.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 pm 

My ds won't be on that route as will probably get the train from Billericay but would love to meet up with other new year 7's going to SHSB over the summer. I know there were not many out of catchment places so would be great to know some faces before September.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:57 pm 

Excellent! I'm probably really out of date, but when my eldest joined, they did an out of catchment day when all us far away people came in (parents and children) for an afternoon, which was a great way to meet people too!

Btw, what do you think of Billericay? We are idly thinking about moving and Billericay is on our list! :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:25 pm 

Billericay mum and I have met up and I had a fab day, :D so I thought I'd bump this up to see if there are any other parents out of catchment boys, joining SHSB in September, who might like to get together!