Collated cut offs 2015

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Mesi

Re: Collated cut offs 2015

Post by Mesi »

My DD got 104.22 for Cchs and on offer day got colchester but was offered Cchs on 17/3 I/c
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

Mesi wrote:My DD got 104.22 for Cchs and on offer day got colchester but was offered Cchs on 17/3 I/c
What was her position on the waiting list? CCHS's list seems to have moved a lot this year (as it does most years).
Mesi

Post by Mesi »

I only got the ooc position of 47 as they had a temp covering the phone lines so did not give me a ic position.....
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

Mesi wrote:I only got the ooc position of 47 as they had a temp covering the phone lines so did not give me a ic position.....
Weird...I know someone who's daughter has a higher score than yours but was given a waiting list position in the 50's...thankfully she has also been offered a place at ChelmsfordCHS now.
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

Looks like there will be another two lucky ds will be offered places at CRGS and WHSB, with two moving to KEGS...

And there might be more movement in WHSG and ColCHS.
Stressed.mum

Post by Stressed.mum »

Danniburke wrote:So happy!!! My dd has now been offered WHSG!! Yippee!

She was 10th on waiting list and had score of 323.670.

Good luck to others still waiting!
Congratulations to you and your DD!!
ocobrown

Post by ocobrown »

Hi Danniburke, would you mind sharing which school DD was originally offered? Our DD on SHSG waiting list, expecting this to move when CCHS and WHSG waiting list offers taken up.. But forum very quiet on SHSG this year....
Danniburke

Post by Danniburke »

It wasn't a grammar school, it was a local comprehensive so no help for anyone on waiting lists I'm afraid!
Chidobasi

Post by Chidobasi »

Hi All,
I have just contacted the council and been advised that my daughter is now no 11 on the waiting list she has moved 9 places up. Can anyone with experience with regards to waiting lists and how far they can go advise if she might possibly stand a chance on this one? so its basically 11 more people opting out and she is in?Can I still possibly dream of this coming true Any experiences or stories to share would be helpful. Thanks
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

Chidobasi wrote:Hi All,
I have just contacted the council and been advised that my daughter is now no 11 on the waiting list she has moved 9 places up. Can anyone with experience with regards to waiting lists and how far they can go advise if she might possibly stand a chance on this one? so its basically 11 more people opting out and she is in?Can I still possibly dream of this coming true Any experiences or stories to share would be helpful. Thanks
Which school are you hoping for and what was your daughters score?