Access to SHSB website?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ToadMum

Access to SHSB website?

Post by ToadMum »

Have I missed something from the school regarding a username and password required to access nearly anything on the SHSB website? I normally access the site via my phone, but since yesterday when I tried to get to the WisePay link I find that nearly every tab produces a text box telling me that I need to use the username and password provided by the school.

Using DS2's laptop, I didn't have the same problem with access, but of course my WisePay password was stored on my phone and I couldn't remember it, so had to do a reset before I could get in :evil:
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
pleased as punch

Re: Access to SHSB website?

Post by pleased as punch »

ToadMum wrote:Have I missed something from the school regarding a username and password required to access nearly anything on the SHSB website? I normally access the site via my phone, but since yesterday when I tried to get to the WisePay link I find that nearly every tab produces a text box telling me that I need to use the username and password provided by the school.

Using DS2's laptop, I didn't have the same problem with access, but of course my WisePay password was stored on my phone and I couldn't remember it, so had to do a reset before I could get in :evil:
I had problems too (although I did know my login details) but thought it was just me doing something wrong. In the end I accessed Wisepay via their website and managed to bypass SHSB.

The Wisepay website was easy and straightforward to navigate. The money went on exactly the same as normal and I received confirmation via E-mail.

Perhaps SHSB have gremlins in their website!
ToadMum

Re: Access to SHSB website?

Post by ToadMum »

pleased as punch wrote: I had problems too (although I did know my login details) but thought it was just me doing something wrong. In the end I accessed Wisepay via their website and managed to bypass SHSB.

The Wisepay website was easy and straightforward to navigate. The money went on exactly the same as normal and I received confirmation via E-mail.

Perhaps SHSB have gremlins in their website!
The text box is cut off a bit at the top of my phone's screen, but it looks like the website developers' logo on it. You may have noticed that initially this new website's calendar seemed to link to someone's personal diary - with entries along the lines of 'XYZ sick leave' :oops: - which seemed to take ages to sort out with the company, so it may not be a school-initiated problem? In the meantime, I have emailed both the school (not via the 'contact us', though, as that is also blocked!) and the website people...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now