Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:30 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:34 pm
Posts: 1
Hello Experts,
I am new to this forum.

I know Chelmsford Girls Grammar School fills 80% by catchment (12.5 miles ). Does this 80% based on only the score? Is there any priority to the student live near to school or separate points for the people live in closer circle?

Thanks in advance.

Rw


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:42 pm 
Online

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 am
Posts: 4604
Location: Essex
rockwells wrote:
Hello Experts,
I am new to this forum.

I know Chelmsford Girls Grammar School fills 80% by catchment (12.5 miles ). Does this 80% based on only the score? Is there any priority to the student live near to school or separate points for the people live in closer circle?

Thanks in advance.

Rw


First 80% go to in-catchment girls in score order. Remaining 20% allocated in score order regardless of residence, so could be all IC or all of that 20% OOC, or a combination of the two. Actual distance would presumably be one of the deciding factors should two girls competing for the last place have the same score. It will give the oversubscription criteria on the website, I would think.

_________________
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016