CRGS science fair

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Minesatea

CRGS science fair

Post by Minesatea »

CRGS's science fair is next Saturday 19th March from 1pm. It is open to the general public and thus may be interesting for any of the future year 7s.

DS1 is helping so I have told him to take his little bro!
Cuddlermum

Re: CRGS science fair

Post by Cuddlermum »

Thanks for this info. I looked at the school website last week and couldn't see any mention of a science fair so I assumed they weren't running it this year. Will try to get along.
KB

Post by KB »

There is a 'letter to parents' re the science fair ( under the 'Information' section of the web site).

This is generally a good place to look if you want to familiarise yourself with goings on at the school. The updating of the 'Latest News' section ( under the 'News and Events' section) does seem to have slipped a bit recently.

There is a news item about a science lecture TONIGHT by Prof Carl Murray. External visitors welcome but you need to look at the web site for how to sign up.
Cuddlermum

Post by Cuddlermum »

Thanks KB, just seen the letter.

Have generally been scanning the school website over the past year to try to get a feel for the school to help us with our decision.
Will be good to spend some more time in the school with ds before Sept. (and he loves science).
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now