County High mock

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Galleywoodad

County High mock

Post by Galleywoodad »

We have just got from the CCHS open evening. We were so impressed by the school and the two Y7 girls who showed us round.

My DD would love to attend the school and has worked hard preparing for the exam at home. A girl who showed us round said she did two CEM mock exams in Great Baddow before she sat the real test. I know it is a long shot, but does anyone know the contact details for this mock provider or the dates of the mocks?

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible - we don't allow tutors or tutoring organisations (other than school/PTA and non-commercial organisations) to be openly recommended, because it attracts posts with fake recommendations ('dodgy' advertising solely designed to solicit business on the internet).
It is also not unknown for unscrupulous competitors to 'plant' negative posts, seeking to denigrate the opposition!

Genuine recommendations from forum members by PM only (private message) are permitted - but be aware of the possibility that someone who appears to be a 'helpful parent' offering advice may not be all they seem! There could be an ulterior motive.

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with great caution.
However, we have many long standing members - check carefully the date of joining and number of posts) - who make a very valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a private recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering.

Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem - just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Note:
  • • Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
Galleywoodad

Re: County High mock

Post by Galleywoodad »

Thank you.

I now have DD booked to sit the mock exams.
mclm

Post by mclm »

Could someone PM me the details & their experiences of it too please?

Thanks.
Galleywoodad

Post by Galleywoodad »

I have sent you a private message.
sleeplessinhalstead

Post by sleeplessinhalstead »

would appreciate if someone can share their experiences of this too. It is CSSE focused of CEM/ie Chelmsford County High?

thanks
Taolut

Post by Taolut »

Hi, could you please pm me the details too.

Many thanks
Galleywoodad

Post by Galleywoodad »

I have sent a pm to all those who have asked me for details. Good luck to all those sitting exams this summer.
mum2twogirls

Post by mum2twogirls »

If it's not too late could someone send the details to me please........ :)
Galleywoodad

Post by Galleywoodad »

I've sent you a pm.
General_sowunmi

Post by General_sowunmi »

Hi everyone. Could someone please send me the details of the CEM mock test . Thank you