Has anyone received an offer since the reshuffle?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
proud mum

Has anyone recieved an offer since the reshuffle

Post by proud mum »

In answer to your question, my daughter has just recieved an offer for Colchester County High School for Girls, she was 4th on the waiting list. We have given up a place at Westcliff. I hope this is of some use.
Essex mum

Post by Essex mum »

Congratulations Proud Mum, my friend has received an offer for Colchester boys too, so things must be moving.

Re: Has anyone recieved an offer since the reshuffle

Post by Guest »

proud mum wrote:In answer to your question, my daughter has just recieved an offer for Colchester County High School for Girls, she was 4th on the waiting list. We have given up a place at Westcliff. I hope this is of some use.
Congratulations! Just to ask how you will cope with the transport?
jj

Post by jj »

Excellent news...Has anyone heard anything on the boys schools in Southend, and is about now that things start to move ?
jj

Post by jj »

Excellent news...Has anyone heard anything on the boys schools in Southend, and is about now that things start to move ?
proud mum

Journey to Colchester

Post by proud mum »

Hi Guest,

We live in Dunmow, so have same problem of travel which-ever school we go to. We are trying to find a bus quicker than the consortium buses.
ButtyBoo

Transport to Colchester

Post by ButtyBoo »

Hi Pround Mum

We have a son starting Colchester Grammar school in September and live very close to Dunmow. I would be very interested to know if you find alternative transport to Colchester other than the Consortium buses.
proud mum

Post by proud mum »

Hi ButtyBoo,
I have only found a bus that goes from the Chelmsford area at the moment but I am looking into other things if I can find enough people who are interested. I will keep you informed.
interested

Post by interested »

My friend's daughter has just received an offer for Chlemsford County High School, so things are still on the move.
jj

Post by jj »

Good to hear there is still movement.....anyone know of any movement in Southend Boys ?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now