Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:00 pm
Posts: 16
But not sure if CCHS CEM had a reserve date.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 1:05 pm
Posts: 4019
Location: Reading
Only if you have written confirmation that the test will not be used again and can forward that to a mod.
Some areas allow late sitters until end of August the following year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm
Posts: 1186
And can also confirm that no other school will re-use.

I managed to get confirmation from 4 schools using the Sutton SET, but couldn't from the 5th so we can't share any details.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:00 pm
Posts: 16
Hi Ladies, Thankyou for that. I wasn't sure what the rules were.. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:15 am
Posts: 126
Ladymuck wrote:
I managed to get confirmation from 4 schools using the Sutton SET, but couldn't from the 5th...

That's impressive. Which school wouldn't play ball? (Just out of interest.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm
Posts: 1186
WHSG.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm
Posts: 1186
Mind you, I guess it could be worth a try now the MAT just has a single exam.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:30 am
Posts: 25
Ladymuck wrote:
And can also confirm that no other school will re-use.

I managed to get confirmation from 4 schools using the Sutton SET, but couldn't from the 5th so we can't share any details.



I thought csse tests were just used for there own schools ?

I purchased last years test in february so i wouldnt think it would be likely to be used up until next August as it will be avaialable to purchase in February ? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 am
Posts: 4580
Location: Essex
dizzyizzy65 wrote:
Ladymuck wrote:
And can also confirm that no other school will re-use.

I managed to get confirmation from 4 schools using the Sutton SET, but couldn't from the 5th so we can't share any details.



I thought csse tests were just used for there own schools ?

I purchased last years test in february so i wouldnt think it would be likely to be used up until next August as it will be avaialable to purchase in February ? :)


Wallington, not Westcliff :lol: . Re the fact that our papers are sold from February, I have wondered whether just one set is sold (or the Maths from one and the English from the other?) and the other kept back to be used later if necessary, but never actually got round to asking. To be honest, I only have a vague memory of someone on here mentioning their child taking the exam at a late sitting, possibly in May? - unlike say, Buckinghamshire, I don't think the CSSE does go on running sitting after sitting, but I may be wrong.

_________________
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:08 pm
Posts: 1224
As far as I am aware it is only the original sitting papers that have been available to buy from the following February. The second (reserve date) sitting papers have never been sold. So maybe the back up paper is used for any late sitters. It would suggest that maybe we should not discuss the text used for the second sitting reading comp?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016