Next week this time

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
JUSTPOPPY

Re: Next week this time

Post by JUSTPOPPY »

anagar79 wrote: For our DD we also applied for few other schools and she has got some very good marks 117 out of 125 I think (Appleton) and she says "Dad why are you worried.. when I passed this exam, I will pass that too".. kids are too confident sometimes :-)

When did you get the Appleton results anagar? My ds didn't sit that one but I have a few friends that did.
Proudmumregardless

Post by Proudmumregardless »

MmeOgg wrote:Good luck for everyone's children.

It is nice to get the results but, to be honest, I found the wait for the allocations interminable and much more stressful than waiting for the results. DD was fairly clearly in the "green zone", but we couldn't relax until we got the letter with the final, definite thumbs up.

Hoping you've all got busy weekends planned :lol:
I found the allocations day wait dire as dd was literally just under the green zone by a mark or two. But she got in on allocations day.

Results day is the easy bit

Good luck everyone!!
Tomcruise

Post by Tomcruise »

Good luck to all parents and children :)
Mezemum

Post by Mezemum »

jojo2305 wrote:How is everyone doing?? I am a nervous wreck but my ds said it exactly as it is this morning "mum I'm so excited!" I asked him why, he replied "well, if I pass and get high enough, I am going to grammar school and if I don't, I get to go to school with all my friends." So I am going to have a happy chappie whatever the mark. Good luck everyone!!!
My DS is saying the exact same thing jojo2305 :D Takes the pressure off I suppose. I'm the nervous one now, just want this over with, roll on tomorrow! :wink: