Waiting, waiting, waiting ........

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

rosie

Post by rosie »

Oh my goodness, it gets worse, can't imagine not knowing until the evening.

It will do my diet good though, cause I won't be able to eat a thing!
whsg mum

Post by whsg mum »

Last year, we got our email about 7pm - our surname begins with D.
I think you could log on to the site where you applied from about 9am and find out, although I didn't know that so didn't find out 'til we got the email.
rosie

Post by rosie »

Yes, I heard that that is an alternative. However, apparently the web site crashed due to the volume of users.
Green Fingers

Post by Green Fingers »

One thing I do remember from last year was that no one was sure when they could log in to check for results as instructions/guidlines were sketchy. My friend who had ticked the email box found the correct link only to discover she'd mislaid the password!!!!! She eventually got through but it was stressful to say the least. Might be an idea to have all relevant info to hand before the big day. No point adding to the tension!!!
chewy

Post by chewy »

rosie wrote:Oh my goodness, it gets worse, can't imagine not knowing until the evening.It will do my diet good though, cause I won't be able to eat a thing!
rosie you have gave me a excellent excuse for ww tonight I didnt lose weight as I am stressed about the 11plus  she already thinks im insaneI dont know what I will do if DS doesnt get in ,as I eat when I am stressed.This waiting is getting difficult. 14 more sleeps
Chardan

Post by Chardan »

Hi

Following on WHSG Mum - our surname begins with L and we got our email at about 7.30 pm- who knows what order they go out in!!!
rosie

Post by rosie »

Chewy, noone could possibly understand the stress us mothers are going thru.

I have to be honest though, my dd couldn't be more laid back, she hasn't a clue how stressed I am (and I don't want her to either).
Silver29

Post by Silver29 »

Well bang goes my theory regarding alphabetical order.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Just to confirm, I also logged in first thing in the morning and read the outcome. I am a B surname and didn't get an e-mail until around 10pm!!!
latmaz

Post by latmaz »

i have been reading the forum since last year when my son took the 11plus but have never registered before

i just checked the CSSE site and it said the results will be posted out on wednesday 5th march!!!! eeek i thought it was monday, do u think we wont get emails til wednesday either??

is there some sort of link where u can check online? tho i suppose that wont be til wednesday either still at least we could check first thing instead of checking emails every 5mins!!

ugh i thought for sure it was monday we would hear <sigh>
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now