Westcliff High School for boys

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Bud650

Westcliff High School for boys

Post by Bud650 »

Hi
Just had to join this forum as it was great to hear all the positive things about Westcliff High for boys.

We live in Southend and my son has got a place in september and we just feel so proud and over the moon it is unbelievable!!!! He said the exam was so hard and he had more or less convinced us that he had failed so it was all just a wonderful shock.

Would love to hear from any other parents that know anything about the induction day or any other useful information
Thanks guys
GillyGillyOxenPepper

Post by GillyGillyOxenPepper »

Hi new WHSB parent from Southend.

Congratulations to your son. My son will join yours in September - we will be new to the school too and are out of area. I'm sure we will hear from the school soon with details of induction etc. I also hear that they usually take the Year 7s to East Mersea for a 'Team Building Day' early in September so that sounds very positive.
chewy

Post by chewy »

Hi new parent from southend My son is also going to whsb in september he is really looking forward to it and also looking forward to the team building west mersea. I am hoping they send the confirmation packs out soon, so we can get a bit more info.congratulations to your son. Does he know anyone who will be going to whsb.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now