Has anyone heard from whsb re induction day etc

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
chewy

Has anyone heard from whsb re induction day etc

Post by chewy »

Hi all whsb parents just wondering if you have received any info from school a welcome pack or info about induction day. We havnt received any letters or correspondence of any sort since we got the offer letter from local council getting slightly worried as all ds friends parents have received news from their schools.
slug62

Post by slug62 »

Hello,

I rang the school just before Easter and was told packs would go out mid-April'. I agree though - there has been no communication since the initial letter from SBC at the beginning of March!
chewy

Post by chewy »

Thanks
That saves me a job I was going to ring school next week after hols.
tami

Post by tami »

thanks for that information we were all starting to worry too.
Tami
birdie

Post by birdie »

I, too was starting to fret ( even dug out the old acceptance reply email, wondering if I had done something insane like inadvertently turn the place down LOL) However, the information pack arrived yesterday :D
chewy

Post by chewy »

The letter came this morning thankfully. Has anyone got boys there already and if so how are they coping? the early start is going to be a struggle my ds doesnt get up untill 7.30ish and his bus will leave at 7.15 :oops:
slug62

Post by slug62 »

Looks like they'll have plenty of homework - the handbook says 75 mins a night Monday to Friday incl for year 7. That will come as a bit of a shock! :lol:
chewy

Post by chewy »

75 mins homework a night DS is going to be busy. He does about an hour a week at the moment looks like it going to be a big shock all round with the early start and lots of homework.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now