Results Countdown 2009...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Amber

Post by Amber »

I have it on good authority that 3 children have still not managed to recover from illness in time to re-sit the test, and will have to do it this coming week sometime. Not sure whether this will affect the timing of the results for the rest of us: I suppose technically it should. Don't suppose this is unprecedented, however?
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

That's interesting. I am not sure my nerves could stand any longer if it is postponed. More importantly, where am I going to get more sparkily texts??
Amber

Post by Amber »

Sorry, Emerald -sparkly I can't do. Just trying to be informative. Like I said last night, I had best just crawl back under my rock, lurk and wait for results day, whenever that might be. Over and out, Amber
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

Emm, indeed. Did you read my comment as offensive? Just trying to lighten the atmosphere in the tense run up to the result. I found your info valuable. Many thanks for your contribution :D
ciren mum

Post by ciren mum »

I can't believe they will change the results day as it is published on council website - not from 21st
ciren mum

Post by ciren mum »

Don't stop doing the pretty numbered countdown. I really like looking at it. I am sure the results day will stay the same.
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

ciren mum

Post by ciren mum »

Oh, thank you for doing that.

How do you do them? I had a go at cutting and pasting a picture but it wouldn't let me paste.
ciren mum

Post by ciren mum »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ciren mum

Post by ciren mum »

Thanks E.E now I can do it too.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now