Can't access on-line application!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
PrettyWoman

Can't access on-line application!

Post by PrettyWoman »

Am I just being stupid or is anybody else having this problem?

Gone on to Gloucestershire County Council website, education and learning, school admissions.

Tried to login but told me password doesn't match - it was saved so I didn't type it in. So I clicked 'forgot password' it asked me for my email address which I supplied but it told me its the wrong format!

It's the only email address I've got and I have the emails from when I completed the CAF so I know I used it to register.

Can somebody please check that they can login to reassure me I'm just being stupid, or have they changed the software since December. I know my form went in as I have the confirmation but would just like to see it all again!
I used to be plain, but when I married Mr Pretty I became PrettyWoman and now have 2 Pretty children!
PrettyWoman

Post by PrettyWoman »

I just went back and had another look and it says

'Welcome to on-line admissions 2009' :shock:

Am I looking in the wrong place, where did I register for my CAF? Has the world gone mad or is it just me? :oops:
I used to be plain, but when I married Mr Pretty I became PrettyWoman and now have 2 Pretty children!
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Just tried it and can't get in.

Even tried my own maiden name in case I had got confused at the time and got my ma's wrong.

Anyone else tried as DH did DS2's so he might have fiddled with something?
PrettyWoman

Post by PrettyWoman »

Tolstoy wrote:Even tried my own maiden name in case I had got confused at the time and got my ma's wrong.
Lol!

I think there is something wrong with it - thank you for trying, at least now I know there are 2 of us!
PrettyWoman

Post by PrettyWoman »

Just sent them an email as I think they'll all be sat round twiddling their thumbs this afternoon :lol:
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Not sure I want to get in tempted to keep on postponing the inevitable now :?
cairo

Post by cairo »

I got into the site successfully yesterday. (The only reason I tried to do so was that another parent panicked me by saying that every time you view the admission form you have to re-send it, otherwise the details get lost! I hadn't re-sent mine - just viewed - so was mightily relieved to find my details still registered there when I checked....)

Are you trying this address: www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/schooladmissions? Then I put in my e-mail address and it remembered my password. Took me straight to admissions for 2010. If you're being directed to admissions for 2009, sounds like there's a software glitch somewhere. Let's hope they sort it out before the 1st!!!
Sherbetlemon

Post by Sherbetlemon »

Have they locked the site to upload the results? I'm sure that happened in Warks last year.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

I had used an upper-case letter in my password this caused my problem but have now been able to access it. Still can't work out why the forgotten password bit wouldn't work though.
Milla

Post by Milla »

it allowed me straight in! I googled gloucestershire council, then clicked on Education, then on the blue circle thing on the right with admissions then put the first letter of my e-mail and it remembered everything for me. Maybe the glitch is over??
[img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/47/47055t4vjrz296r.gif[/img]
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now