GOOD LUCK

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Milla

GOOD LUCK

Post by Milla »

Just a good luck to you all, oh, and your children! I was you one and three years ago and still feel kind of nervous on your behalf. It IS awful, but it WILL be awful.
You might feel a little flat tomorrow afternoon and not experience the wild euphoria you're expecting.
Hoping for lots of tales of how it went - without specifics (not that many children furnish us with these) because of late testers - and then great results in 8 days time.
[img]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/47/47055t4vjrz296r.gif[/img]
turtleglos

Re: GOOD LUCK

Post by turtleglos »

Thank you Milla. I agree good luck to all of our dcs, I hope they all manage to do their best and get the results that they are looking for. I would like to add that I am soooo proud of my ds1 for all of the work he has put in and for following his dreams. Whatever the results, he has been amazing. :oops:
Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will think it is stupid.
Red

Post by Red »

Just adding my best wishes and hoping everyone has a wonderful afternoon planned!

I will be joining the fray again next year and my stomach is practising butterflies already!

Good luck to all DC!

Red
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

Good Luck to one and all :D My DS1 sat last year and now DS2 this year. Thank goodness I decided contraception was needed thereafter, not sure my nerves could take any more :) All our kids have done the work, now we have to trust in them.

PS I talk a good talk, off for booze :lol:
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Thoughts are with you all and everything crossed. All the best xx

:)
WorriedRuby

Post by WorriedRuby »

Good luck to all children and their parents for tomorrow. Hope everything goes smooth and papers are not very tough!
muminTewkes

Post by muminTewkes »

Yep..good luck to all!
I think, well we've done all we can do,its up to them now and if they do what they've been doing, then they'll be fine.
I'm so proud of ds-I don't think I've ever shown this much desire and commitment :oops: Our dc's deserve a round of applause for even setting foot in that room!
Ds is down the field with his dad now...rugby boots on and happy :) ...me?I'm looking after the other three(ahhh!3 more times maybe?)and trying not to vomit :wink:
GOOD LUCK ...
Glparent

Post by Glparent »

Red wrote:Just adding my best wishes and hoping everyone has a wonderful afternoon planned!

I will be joining the fray again next year and my stomach is practising butterflies already!

Good luck to all DC!

Red
My thoughts exactly! I too feel queasy at the thought of what everyone's going to go through tomorrow and over the next week - did it last year, having a year 'off' (but can't stay away! :roll: ), and building myself up to do it all again in 12 months time!

Good luck and strong tissues for all! Will be waiting here with baited breath tomorrow afternoon ......... :shock:
Tessiebear

Post by Tessiebear »

Huge good luck to all of us, or rather DC's, doing this tomorrow!!!!! :D

And would like to say a big thanks to all of you on the forum who have offered advice, answered queries and helped by give out calming words of reassurance to us when the nerves were kicking in and threatening to take over!!!?!!!!! :shock:

Our DC's have all worked so hard and I hope they all manage to do their best and match their best capabilities on the day. Roll on 12.40 pick up time and lunch out afterwards!!!!!!!! :D
Cat90

Post by Cat90 »

Good Luck to you all! Thank you for creating this super site! It's our first time taking the exam with my DS1. It has been a long journey and can't wait for it to be over and done with. Thank you again for your help, feedbacks and brilliant resources made available online.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now