Staying up tonight - be honest!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Milla

Post by Milla »

Glp how can you EAT!
Watching Peter Gabriel on Jools H here, horrifyingly loud actually. He's wearing ear plugs, all his band are. Anyway. On the wine, really feeling for you all. Tell me, for second/third timers, is The E-Mail easier than The Envelope???
Calm Zenny thoughts to all.
lassett

Re: Staying up tonight - be honest!!

Post by lassett »

We were just discussing that. This time last year we had no choice but to wait for the postman, tonight it's partly our choice about when we see the results so it's actually worse!
FluffyCat

Post by FluffyCat »

:!:
Last edited by FluffyCat on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glparent

Post by Glparent »

Actually missed the ceremonial official feeling of opening the envelope - email a bit of a flat feeling when it's just a click away. And yes I agree, at least you have the choice of which envelope to start with - we're at the mercy of cheerful men like Paul, pressing buttons in whatever random order they choose :shock:

Milla - it was biscuits or southern comfort! In fact might now be both ......... where's the ice?
Glos_Mum

Post by Glos_Mum »

Last edited by Glos_Mum on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
BJOD

Post by BJOD »

Already on my 3rd Guiness!! At this rate the Rugby semi-finals will have kicked off before the reults are in. Anyone get the feeling it's like a General Election ........ :lol:
Milla

Post by Milla »

that's the impression, partic given that the schools seem to be appearing in batches - fine if you're a STRS/Denmark wannabe, but tough if Ribston/Crypt, Stroud or Pate's. Really don't get why the checking (I blame Paul, he's at the pub, or having a French manicure) can't be done at input point and then a *loody big switch pressed and all results shoved off at once.
My degree is not in computer science.
lassett

Post by lassett »

I'm going to have to give in and go to bed. For those of you staying up, I hope the results are just what you're hoping for. See you in the morning. :)
Glparent

Post by Glparent »

Giving up here too - hopefully will sleep as feeling really quite exhausted by all this. Good luck to all those brave/foolish/young enough to burn the midnight oil!

Good night all & undoubtedly we'll all be checking back in a little later!
BJOD

Post by BJOD »

Still waiting for Ribston and Pates results - anyone else still awake out there? :x