Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:20 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:05 am
Posts: 580
Just to say good luck to everyone for their first days at BIG school tomorrow! I'm sure they will all come home with lots to tell, and will have had a great day! As my DS said today " heh Mum new school tomorrow - exciting heh!" long may that continue!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:05 pm
Posts: 660
.


Last edited by Glos_Mum on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:05 am
Posts: 580
Like!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 1360
My DS was very quiet last night, but woke up full of beans this morning. Walked of to school happily. We'll see how it went in an hour or so


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 1773
That's it, DD off on bus. She was very uncertain this morning with tummy pains and unable to eat, but really cheered up on meeting other girls at bus stop. She texted to say she arrived OK bless her. So far so good, though early days. One happy mum here. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 1360
Stressed?Moi? wrote:
That's it, DD off on bus. She was very uncertain this morning with tummy pains and unable to eat, but really cheered up on meeting other girls at bus stop. She texted to say she arrived OK bless her. So far so good, though early days. One happy mum here. :D


So is it just 'Moi?' now?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 am
Posts: 1773
stroudydad wrote:
Stressed?Moi? wrote:
That's it, DD off on bus. She was very uncertain this morning with tummy pains and unable to eat, but really cheered up on meeting other girls at bus stop. She texted to say she arrived OK bless her. So far so good, though early days. One happy mum here. :D


So is it just 'Moi?' now?


Nah, still stressing about how she'll get on, will she make friends, will she be happy, will she lose her moby/dinner money, will she be bullied, will she like her teachers, will she ...............!
I've got it all again in 2 years with my DS to, so no chance of relaxing!

It's a good start though!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:34 pm
Posts: 930
Well DD seems fine - just picked her up form her friend's house where I disturbed their "Homework". She is now in her room and has not really said anything about her day but seems happy enough. It is amazing how much shorter her skirt is coming home!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 1360
Stressed?Moi? wrote:
I've got it all again in 2 years with my DS to, so no chance of relaxing!


Feel sorry for those of us who have it again this year.. 31 sleeps to go


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:34 pm
Posts: 930
stroudydad wrote:
Stressed?Moi? wrote:
I've got it all again in 2 years with my DS to, so no chance of relaxing!


Feel sorry for those of us who have it again this year.. 31 sleeps to go



eek is that all it is? DS really does need to get a grip!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016