Grammar School intake

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

neveragain*

Re: Grammar School intake

Post by neveragain* »

Have a free afternoon and quinces on tree....... :wink:
FizzyPop

Re: Grammar School intake

Post by FizzyPop »

DS started in local village primary out of county. Issue with some children acting up and bright well behaved DS getting over looked in the class. :evil:

Family relocated to Cheltenham and as we weren't familiar with schools we opted for a local indie. It's been great and DS is very happy there. He's also caught up as he had been falling behind due to the primary missing his dyslexia... Despite me questioning it!

However I'm fed up with working to pay the fees which just keep going up. :shock: So 11+ and a plan for tommies. We're not the only family moving our child but most will stay at the school to 18 or send the DC to another boarding school.

DS very happy as he loves rugby, and we explained just how much the fees were in terms of a school ski trip every month and several sports tours on top. :lol:

No help from the school with the 11+ and indie days/weeks are long so limited tutoring as no time on top of homework.

Other indies coach to pass the exam though and position themselves as GS feeders. Just not DS school.

Roll on September, I feel shoes and bags calling me!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now