Decisions Made

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Superflygirl

Decisions Made

Post by Superflygirl »

Was just wondering how everyone feeling today now the CAF submitted?
qip001

Re: Decisions Made

Post by qip001 »

I am glad we didnt have to deliberate much and simply filled out CAF a few days after the exam results came out. Feel for those parents who are still in a limbo not knowing if the DS/DD will get the desired place...not to mention those who will have to appeal...
For us it is pretty much all over for now, just cant wait till the summer time when we can get excited again, going to buy uniform, finally meet the kids who will be in the same class as DD etc.
Superflygirl

Post by Superflygirl »

It will be here before you know it. This time last year I was the very person you are describing (not knowing what to put on the CAF, facing appeal for my DS grammar of choice). Thankfully following a successful appeal my DS is in his second term at STRS and loving it. It will be a few years before I go through it again but am sure I will be forever posting/lurking. :D
Fishz

Post by Fishz »

Like qip001 it was fairly straightforward for us once we received dd's results and I really feel for those parents and children who have to wait until March to find out their dc's place. Having said that though I still wish it wasn't so long to wait as I still worry that it may all go wrong some how.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now